1. My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult---Beyond the Night
2. Strawberry Alarm Clock---Tomorrow
3. MDC (Millions of Dead Cops)---Dead Cops
4. Parliament---Aquaboogie (A Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop)
5. Suicidal Tendencies---Institutionalized
6. Mylene Farmer---L’Horlage
7. Stereolab---Come and Play in the Milky Night
8. Cocteau Twins---Ivo
9. Clan of Xymox---Medusa
10. Bootsy Collins---Sound Crack
12. Eluveitie---Dessumiis Luge
13. Clock DVA---The Act
14. Catherine Wheel---Indigo is Blue
15. Saraya---When the Blackbird Sings
16. Alizee---Veni Vedi Vici
17. The Frozen Autumn---Ashes
18. Tina Turner---River Deep – Mountain High
19. Faris Karam---Weslo
21. The Gathering---On Most Surfaces
22. Joy Division---Love Will Tear us Apart
23. Podium---Pro Modnyh Dievchionak
24. Jully Black---Fever
25. Vitas---Lucia Di Lammermoorr (il dolce suono)
26. Kenji Kawai---Ghost in the Shell
28. Mark Almond---Shinning Sinners
29. Jane Woodman---Sooner Later
30. Aural Vampire---Freeze
31. Fields of the Nephilim---Moonchild
32. Visage---Only the Good Die Young
33. Plasmatics---A Pig is a Pig
ACTS OF DEFIANCE
The Self-Immolation of Thich Quang Duc, Vietnam, 1963.
Buddhist monk Thich Quang Duc set himself on fire in 1963 to highlight the persecution of Buddhists by Ngô Ðình Di?m in South Vietnam. He used his last words to call on others to organize in solidarity. Images of his protest were circulated around the world and put pressure on the international community to reconsider support for Di?m. Images of Thích Qu?ng Ð?c’s protest have been deemed some of the most powerful in history.
Rosa Parks and the Montgomery Bus Boycott, USA, 1955.
On December 1st, 1955 in Alabama, Rosa Parks decided to defy racial segregation rules by not giving up her seat for a white passenger when asked. Her actions sparked the Montgomery Bus Boycott, designed to put enough economic pressure on the city to listen. The campaign was so successful, it led to the desegregation of buses by the US Supreme Court. Rosa’s defiance changed the course of civil rights in American history.
Pyotr Pavlensky a Russian artist nailed a spike through his scrotum and into the cobblestone street in front of the Kremlin wall one of Russia’s most famous landmarks as a form of political protest, Russia, 2013.
Pavlensky said "As the government turns the country into one big prison, stealing from the people and using the money to grow and enrich the police apparatus and other repressive structures, society is allowing this, and forgetting its numerical advantage, is bringing the triumph of the police state closer by its inaction." Pavlensky previously sewed his lips together to protest against the jailing of two Pussy Riot members who protested for LGBT rights in Russia.
“Life came from the universe. So the universe is a living entity. For humans to think our PERCEIVED complexity puts us above the universe is laughable. The universe is a sentient being, behold the elegant divine geometry. The human brain, our knowledge, and our effects on our reality are like a perishable fruit, whereas the universe is like the tree that continues to bloom new fruit as the old fruit corrupts and is reabsorbed into the cosmic cycle.” - Eden Staplefoote
— N.A.D.M. Generation Ultra